1. Access to our clinical reporting team to be guided throughout the assessment
2. A critical review of collateral and developmental data which is collected from family
members, school and medical reports.
3. A (2-3 hour) online ADI-R assessment with one of our fully qualified clinicians.
4. A second (1 hour) online ADOS-informed observational assessment with an
5. A full diagnositc report including diagnostic decision from a HCPC registered Clinical Psychologist.
6. A (30-minute) online post-diagnostic appointment with a member of our clinical
This price includes all consultations, typical investigations, and a full bespoke
diagnostic report directly prepared by our multidisciplinary team.
Child Autism Diagnostic Assessment - Instalment Plan
Upon purchase of this assessment you will receive an email to begin the diagnostic process.
Please note that the diagnostic interview will be booked following the second instalment payment.
The final diagnostic assessment will be dispatch following completion of the instalment plan.