1. Access to our clinical reporting team to be guided throughout the assessment
2. A critical review of collateral and developmental data which is collected from family
members, school and medical reports.
3. A (2-hour) online ADHD assessment with one of our qualified clinicians.
4. A (2-3 hour) online ADI-R assessment with one of our qualified clinicians.
5. A (1 hour) online ADOS-informed observational assessment with one of our
6. A detailed diagnostic report containing the diagnostic outcome of the assessment from a HCPC registered Psychologist.
7. A (30-minute) online post-diagnostic appointment with a member of our clinical
The price includes all consultations, typical investigations, and a full bespoke
diagnostic report directly prepared by our multidisciplinary team.
Note- A QB test (computer-based) to analyse attention ability on an infrared measurementsystem also available upon request.
Child Combined Assessment - Instalment Plan
Upon purchase of this assessment you will receive an email to begin the diagnostic process.
Please note that the diagnostic interview will be booked following the second instalment payment.
The final diagnostic assessment will be dispatch following completion of the instalment plan.